Friday, August 08, 2014

July's Nail Polish Haul

I'm so rubbish at blogging at the moment, I just haven't got the time or the energy to do what I'd like to do, so I've been a bit poor at posting any swatches. But I'm still collecting polish and my stash is still growing, and haul photos are something that don't take too much time so at least I can keep up with my monthly haul posts.

This month started off slowly, I was on late shifts so didn't get to the shops much, but the second half of the month included visits to TX Maxx and pound shops, and I got a few bits from ebay.

Exciting finds this month included a sexy red vintage Revlon with flakies in it, some vintage Maybellines, my first essence polishes (my local Wilkinsons has now started stocking them), and my very first Chanel.

Right let's show you what I got then. :-)

OPI - AWoman Prague-ative, Miss Piggy's Big Number, Muppets World Tour, Kermit Me To Speak
Revlon - Heartthrob Red, Typhoon, Pounce, Berry, Fierce

Nails Inc - Cleveland Street, Slone Gardens, The Wyndham, Grosvenor Gardens, Marylebone, Hoxton Street
China Glaze - Latticed Lilac, Orly - Va Va Voom, Models Own - Peacock Green, Dream Stream, Chanel - Tulipe Noire
Sally Hansen - No S-pear Time, Currant Trend, Quick Jeanius, Gone Grey
Essence - Hello Rosy, Me & My Lover, A Hint Of Love, Galactic Glam, Miss Universe
Essence - Million Dollar Baby, Get The Party Started, Fly Firefly Fly, Glitz & Glam
Maybelline - Gold Aluminum, Ruby Stained, Aqua Daze, Violet Temptation
Maybelline - Atomic Red, Sparkling Strawberry, Lava Shimmer, Liquid Silver
Laval - Ultra Yellow, Pretty - Shimmer Strips, Sinful Colors - Out Of This World, High Maintenance - 82, City Color - No 12, Barbara Daly - Electric Spacedust
I can't wait to test out my new Revlons and I hope the Chanel lives up to the hype, if it doesn't at least I got it cheap, and it'll be happy in my vintage collection as it's from 2007 I think. I love the Essence bottles with their matching caps, you really can't beat having matching caps on polish bottles. :-)

Well, that's it for another month, cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment