Saturday, May 04, 2013

Vintage Vault - Sally Hansen Prisms - Golden Tourmaline

Golden Tourmaline was one of the very first Sally Hansen Prisms that I owned, when I started collecting polish it didn't take me long to come across the Prisms polishes and it was love at first sight. Like so many other polish collectors I decided that I'd quite like to have as many as I could find and I've got got quite a few now, but I'm still missing a lot, at least I like the thrill of the chase and it's always great when you get to cross them off your wishlist.

Golden Tourmaline's a nice bright red holo, it's well worth adding to any Prisms collection, I'm sure you'll agree once you've seen the swatches. :-)






Believe it or not this was just one coat, it has a thickish formula and is very pigmented and was a dream to apply.

I'd love to know what you think of Sally Hansen's Prisms, do you have any Prisms that you're lusting after, and what are your favorites in your stash?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment