Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vintage Vault - L'Oreal - 416 Venus

Hi. I hope you've all had a nice weekend, mine's been nice, I've been enjoying the sunny weather and watching the Monaco Grand Prix and the Indy 500 both of which were good races.

Today I've got a vintage beauty for you,  it's an old L'Oreal LaquiResist called Venus and it's pretty special.

There's just something about vintage polish with glitter that always gets me excited, so when I got this I was really happy. Venus is a lovely wine red jelly with silver glitter in it, it's like a starry night polish but in red. The glitter's not too in your face as it's not the most reflective glitter, but it makes for a very nice looking polish, and it's very classy for a glitter polish. :-)






I used two coats, and the formula was easy to use, the glitter went on evenly and the only thing I could complain about was the flaired brush, but most of my old L'Oreal's have brushes like that so I think I can forgive it as it was still usable.

What do you think of Venus, thumbs up or thumbs down?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment