Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sinful Colors - Last Chance

I got some good news yesterday, I'm going to be starting work as a bus driver soon, they've got a place for me now so I'll have a bit more training and then go to my local garage after that. I'm a bit nervous about carrying passengers as it's such a precious cargo, but I think I'll enjoy it once I start, and I'm certainly looking forward to getting paid, there's a huge list of things I want to buy, although I think I might have to save up a bit before I can buy a pinball machine. :-)

Right, on to polish, today's polish is from Sinful Colors. Last Chance was a pound shop purchase, and I was pleased to get it as I didn't own any dark green cremes. It's a deep dark forest green, and it dries slightly darker than the bottle colour.





The formula was good on this, I used two coats and it leveled out well. The only thing I didn't like was when I removed it, it stained my nails and cuticles a bit, grrr. I'm a brights girl at heart so I'm not sure if I like this or not, maybe I need to have a week of dark vampy shades on my nails to get used to them, after all I have quite a lot of vampy colours in my stash for some reason so it would be good to use them.

What do you think of Last Chance, is it a colour for you, and are you a vampy or brights kinda girl?

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment