Sunday, May 12, 2013

Orly - Fowl Play

Today's polish is a pretty well known polish, and there's countless swatch photos out there already, but I'm still gonna post about it as it's my blog and I'll do what I like. :-)

I got my bottle of Orly's Fowl Play last year, I was a bit late to the party as this polish was released as part of the Birds of a feather collection in autumn 2011, but better late than never, especially with a polish this cool.

Fowl play has one of my favorite things in it, flakies (they go from red to green), as well as blue glitter and silver microglitter, all contained in a rich purple base...






I think Fowl Play is one of those polishes that you'll never get bored of having on your nails, there's so much going on, the flakies and the glitter are just so cool, and I love that it come in a giant sized 18ml bottle so I can use it lots and will probably never run out.

This was my first Orly polish and I'm impressed, I used two slightly thick coats and it was lovely to apply with a nice formula, I have a few other Orly's and now I'm looking forward to getting them out to see if they're as nice as Fowl Play.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment