Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Barbara Daly - Pirate

Hi guys,

First things first, I finally passed my bus driving test! I can now go and drive a bus or coach on my own on the roads. It's been quite a journey, and I started to think I was jinxed and I wouldn't pass, but today everything came together and I'm so happy I've passed. I've still got a bit of training to do, but in just over a week I'll start work officially as a bus driver. :-)

In other news, you can now follow my blog using bloglovin', to do that all you have to do is click on the link on the side of my blog.

Right, polish time... After a few vintage polishes I've got a newish one for you for a change, I thought I'd share Barbara daly's Pirate with you. Barbara Daly is a brand sold in Tescos in the UK, I think Pirate is now discontinued but there'll probably be a bottle turn up on ebay at some point if you fancy it.

Pirate is a putty brown base with a lovely green shimmer, it's one of those ugly but awesome colours that is unlike anything else in my stash.

Barbara Daly - Pirate Nail Polish Swatch


Barbara Daly - Pirate Nail Polish Swatch

Barbara Daly - Pirate Nail Polish Swatch

The first coat was a bit streaky, but three coats worked out okay in end, one issue I did have was that the brush was too short, it made it difficult to use but I guess it's because the bottle itself is on the short side. 

That's it for today, I'm going to bed now as I have an early start tomorrow, I'd love to know what you think of Pirate and if you have a favorite ugly polish.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment