Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snap Crackle and Pop! Stefan Dennis - Don't It Make You Feel Good

Hey, I wanted to do something a little silly for today's post, so please bear with me, normal service will be resumed in the next post. :-)

I love seeing posts about peoples passions away from nail polish, and I thought I'd share one of my passions with you, although it could completely back fire on me and you'll never read my blog again!

So one of my passions is music, I have a huge vinyl record collection that covers everything from rock 'n' roll, disco, jazz, ska, punk, dance, indie, pop, and everything inbetween. I really love pop music the most, I am so uncool, but I don't care! I grew up listening to pop, my Dad always listened to the Beatles, the Beach Boys and Oliva Newton John amongst others, so it was in my blood. By the time I was 13 I was listening to dance and indie music and there was a period where pop didn't get a look in when I was a fully fledged indie kid, but as I've got older I've found that nothing makes me happier than a good dose of 100% pop.

http://images.45cat.com/stefan-dennis-dont-it-make-you-feel-good-1989-3.jpg

Being a record collector from a young age I gathered some rather odd records, by some odd people, I love finding out what peoples guilty secrets are, and I thought it'd be a laugh to share one of mine. This song is a classic, you'll either thinks it's amazing or you'll say wtf is she thinking! 


The song is Don't It Make You Feel Good by Neighbours actor Stefan Dennis, I think it came out in 1989 and I've got it on 7" with a poster sleeve, I need to get a mp3 of it, and would love the dance version of it. You might not have a clue who Stefan Dennis is, but whose of you that do, you should love this. Other than Kylie Minogue, Stefan Dennis has to be my favorite popstar from Neighbours, it's actually crazy how many actors and singers came out of neighbours, it's like a good luck charm, ask Guy Pearce and Russell Crowe, both are ex Neighbours stars.

Right, it's time for the music, get yourself ready for 3 and a half minutes of 80's awesomeness. :-) P.S It's best played loud!


Haha, I hope you enjoyed that, I'd love to know if you have any songs that you love that are so bad that they're good. :-)

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather I just nominated you for a Liebster Blog award. <3 Jude

    http://judes-addiction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete