Monday, July 09, 2012

Vintage Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Lime Creme

Today I've got a pretty old sally Hansen Hard As Nails to show you. This is from when the bottle's were flat sided with tall caps, I don't ever remember seeing Sally Hansens in shops when I was younger, so I've no idea how old these are.

I got this in a great joblot from ebay, which had a ton of vintage Sally's in it, this is the first polish from that lot that I've swatched, I must get round to doing them all. If you want to see what else was in the haul you can see my post here. :-)

Anyway, enough yapping, here's Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Lime Creme.

Sally Hansen Nard As Nails Lime Creme Nail polish swatch

This is definetly an old polish, the formula was so different to what I'm used to, it was pretty thin and waterery, and streaky, really streaky, infact, I had to use four coats for this swatch to get it looking half decent. But there is a positive side to the old formula, it dried rock hard in minutes, I couldn't believe how quick it dried, in fact I'd say it's the fastest drying polish I own.

I really like the colour, I wouldn't really say it was lime like the name says, but it is a nice pastel yellow, which because of the super fast drying time, I wouldn't mind doing upto five coats each time I wear it. It's definetely a summer shade, and I'm really glad I got it.

Do you have any other Hard as Nails from this era, I'd love to know if they all dry as fast as this one did.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment