Thursday, May 31, 2012

7 Shades Of Blue - Day 4 - Revlon Smoke

Today's shade of blue is a vintage Revlon Top Speed. Smoke is a powdery blue with shimmer. I think this might be quite old, but I've no idea exactly how old, I really wish that these things had a release date on them. :-)

I adore these old Revlon bottles, I know the glass bottle shape hasn't changed over the years, but the cap has, and I think they just look so cool with the gold rings round the neck.



This has a smoky grey blue base with blue shimmer, it was a little on the sheer side, so I think I ended up doing three coats to make it opaque, it's worth it though as it's an unusal blue and not the kind of shade you see around these days.

That's it for today, cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment