Monday, May 28, 2012

7 Shades Of Blue - Day 1 - Maybelline Ocean Blue

After the fun I had last month doing seven days of green I thought I'd do it all again, but this time it's blue polish. I'll be sharing some great vintage polishes that I really hope you love as much I do.

First up is Maybelline Express Finish Ocean Blue.





Ocean Blue is a light blue creme, it doesn't really make me think of the sea when I look at it, it's more of a sky blue, but I'll let them off for the name as I really love this blue.

Application wasn't great, as you can see it goes on quite streaky, I used three coats here and I still couldn't get it looking great, it's a shame as I adore this baby blue on my nails. I think next time I try it maybe I'll paint it over a white polish to see if that helps.

Tomorrow I'll have another blue for you, don't forget to come back to see what it is.

Cheerio for now,

Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment