Saturday, April 28, 2012

Seven Days Of Green - Day 5 Collection 2000 Spangles

Today I've got a bright green creme for you, I hope you like it.

Here's Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Spangles, a funky bright green, put this on your nails and you'll be sure to be seen. :-)


I got this from the poundshop when they were selling a load of old Collection 2000 make up cheap, needless to say I'm more than happy to own this beauty. I think the best place to find a bottle of this is from ebay now, although it should be nice and cheap which is always a good thing.

 
Collection 2000 Nail Polish in Spangles

This was three thick coats, I had problems with it drying as soon as it touched my nails (the bottle does say it's fast dry, but I wasn't expecting it to be that fast), and was looking really streaky, three coats did the trick, and thankfully it levelled out well, so looked pretty good in the end.


It's a nice bright green creme, and I think it could be a dupe for OPI's Who The Shrek Are You? but I don't have that so can't compare, but it is on my wishlist so if I do get it I'll do a comparison.


Cheerio for now, I'll be back tomorrow with more green polish for you.


Heather. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment