Thursday, April 26, 2012

Seven Days Of Green - Day 3 Nubar Reclaim

Day three of my green polish posts, I figured we've had a creme, and a shimmer, so how about I throw in a holographic into the mix.
Nubar Reclaim - Green holo magic in a bottle.
I lusted after Nubar Reclaim for a while after seeing it on blogs, and eventally got it as a treat for myself. I'm sure you've seen swatches of this so many times already, but what the hell, it's so lovely it's worth showing it on my blog too. :-)
Nubar Reclaim - Looking all nice and shiny.
Nubar Reclaim - Yummy holo goodness!
Nubar Reclaim - I think this was taken indoors with the light on.

Oh I love this polish, it's everything I hoped it would be, it's green and it's holographic so of course it's wonderful! I don't have many holo polishes, and no other green ones so I'm very happy to have this in my stash. I took these photos a while ago, so I can't remember how many coats I needed but I probably used two, application was fine and I didn't use an aqua base coat and it still looked great.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what green is next.

Cheerio for now,

Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment